The administrator makes every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and the personal information provided is protected and takes all necessary steps for this purpose, in particular by ensuring compliance with the provisions regulating how to collect, manage, store and use personal data indicated in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council ( EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as "GDPR").
1. Purposes and grounds for processing your personal data.
The data is processed:
- in order to conclude and perform a contract to which you are a party or to take action before concluding the contract, including the sale of goods or services or after-sales service, pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1b and 1c of GDPR,
- for the purpose of the commercial and marketing activities carried out by the Administrator, in particular sending via e-mail new promotional offers and the current range of Administration and commercial information regarding products and services offered by the Administrator, and in particular to receive the newsletter, pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1a of the GDPR, in connection with Article 10 of the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services,
- for the purpose of commercial and marketing activities carried out by the Administrator, in particular by using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for the purposes of direct marketing, pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1a of the GDPR, in connection with Article 172 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2014. Law on Telecommunications.
Providing data for the purpose of implementing points II and III is completely voluntary and not related to your rights under point I. Nevertheless, we encourage you to consent in this regard. This will allow us to present our offers to you and to improve the quality of sales.
2. What data is collected by the Administrator when concluding and performing a contract for the sale of goods or services?
The Administrator will collect the following personal data from you:
- with reference to point I of Art. 1: name and surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number,
- with reference to points II and III of Art. 1: name and surname, correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number.
You have the right to:
- access to the content of your data,
- rectification of incorrect or incomplete data,
- request the deletion of personal data when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, the data subject has objected to the processing of the data, the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for processing, the data is processed unlawfully, the data must be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from legal provisions,
- request the restriction of the processing of personal data, when the data subject questions the correctness of the personal data, the processing of data is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead, the Administrator no longer needs the data, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims, the data subject has objected to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator take precedence over the grounds of objection,
- transfer data to another Administrator or to you,
- withdraw consent at any time,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding violations of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
The data provided by you will not be made available to third parties, except for:
- entities participating in the processes necessary to perform the contract, including those providing transport of goods, payment services, and services provided electronically,
- associates who provide in particular direct services to you and providing IT services,
- public authorities or entities performing public tasks.
The Administrator makes every possible effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties, meeting all legal requirements, in particular the conditions set out in the GDPR.
In particular, the Administrator indicates that all data provided will be processed on the basis of the GDPR and in accordance with the content of the general data protection regulation.
The data Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
Personal data will be stored:
- with reference to point I of Art. 1 for the period necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, and thereafter for the period and to the extent required by law, and the period after which the claims under the contract are time-barred,
- with reference to points II and III of Art. 1. for a period of up to 14 days from the withdrawal of this consent.
The Administrator runs the Website at: https://victoriavynn.com
7.1 What data is automatically collected when using the Website?
The website does not automatically collect any data, except for the data contained in the files referred to below, while using the website. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on your computer that contain certain information related to your use of the Website. The cookies used may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are stored also after you have finished using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website.
7.2 Cookies and Profiling
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website,
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages,
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface,
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his / her individual needs
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
7.3 Other Websites
As part of the Website, links to other websites may appear from time to time. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Administrator in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend that you read. The Administrator is not responsible for the rules of handling data on these pages.
7.4 Questions and concerns