INCREASED ADHESION AND INCREASED DESIGN DURABILITY
The effect after using Tape Bond.
- A hard design, similar to a gel design
- Recommended for the natural nail plate, especially for the so called “difficult” nail plate
- A long lasting high shine effect
- Doesn’t scratch, chip or scuff
- Design durability – like gel polish – up to 4 weeks
- A gel – lacquer formula
- Precise application with a flat brush
- Applied on Tape Bond, without the need of matting the nail plate
- Removal by filing the top and a compress takes approx. 15 min.
- Cured in: UV, LED, CCFL lamps
- An alternative to gel designs.
Check instructions of APPLICATION >
GEL POLISH SYSTEM UV/LED
Victoria Vynn’s Gel Polish System is a line of light cured hybrid polishes, which can be used with two types of design: the 3 phase HYBRID SYSTEM and the 4 phase SOAK OFF SYSTEM. The 2 types of top and base coats, allow for the selection of the best application and removal method as well as the optimal durability for the client. The Gel Polish System provides a wide variety of colors, is high quality and delightfully versatile – one color palette, two types of design.